Om denne bog
Bøger på Google Play
CONTENTS OF THIS BOOK.
1. The Preface.
2. Concerning the Service of the Church.
3 Concerning Ceremonies, why some be abolished, and
4. The Order how the Psalter is appointed to be read.
5. The Order how the rest of the holy Scripture is apa
pointed to be read.
6. A Table of Proper Lessons and Psalms.
7. The Calendar, with the Table of Lessons.
8. Tables and Rules for the Feasts and Fasts through
the whole Year.
9. The Order for Morning Prayer.
10. The Order for Evening Prayer.
11. The Creed of St. Alhanasius.
12. The Litany.
13. Prayers and Thanksgivings upon several occasions.
14. The Collects, Epistles, and Gospels, to be used at the
Ministration of the holy Communion, throughout
15. The Order of the Ministration of the holy Communion.
16. The Order of Baptism both Publick and Private.
17 The Order of Baptism for those of Riper Years.
18. The Catechism.
19. The Order of Confirmation.
20. The Form of Solemnization of Matrimony.
21. The Order for the Visitation of the Sick, and the Coul.
munion of the Sick.
22. The Order for the Burial of the Dead.
23. The Thanksgiving of Women after Child-birth.
24. A Commination, or denouncing of God's unger and
judgements against Sinners.
25. The Psalter.
26. Forms of Prayer to be used at Sea.
27. A Form of Prayer for the 5th Day of November.
28. A Form of Prayer for the 30th Day of January.
29. A Form of Prayer for the 29th Day of May.
301. A Form of Prayer for the 29th Day of January.
31. Articles of Religion.