« ForrigeFortsæt »
ON SALVATION, REDEMPTION, ETC.
1. Promises of Salvation, and being saved, 9 2. Of Redemption by Christ,
3. Of Justification, Pardon, and Reconcili
4. Of Adoption as Children, and Heirs of eternal Life,
5. Being taught of God, and coming to a Knowledge of his Truth,
6. Of being blessed in God,
7. Of being healed of Sin as of a Disease, - 23 8. Of being_cleansed and purified from all moral Pollution,
OBJECTIONS OBVIATED BY SCRIPTURE PROMISES.
1. All will not come to God,
2. We must repent and be born again,
4. The wicked will be exposed to the anger of God world without end,
5. God will not always be merciful as he now is,
MISCELLANEOUS PROMISES TO ALL PEOPLE, WITHOUT LIMITS OR CONDITIONS.
In this chapter is shown, among other glorious truths, that Death, the Devil, Sin, and Hell, will be completely destroyed, and 'all mankind be made holy and happy in a state of perfect and unalterable bliss, 43-48
This chapter contains the remarkable visions of the apostle Peter, and of St. John the Divine. The former saw the universe drawn up to heaven, and the latter heard every intelligent creature of God giving praise unto him who sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb, forever and ever. The comments of Dr. Clarke and of Prof. Stuart are here given to show that these visions relate to and embrace every son and daughter of Adam,
Containing the five points of Christian Theology; to which is added several additional proofs that God will perform all that he has promised,
In which is contained the views of the
God will not miss of his own Design,
A happy Conclusion,
It is as easy for God to convert a world as one individual soul,
Unbelief a Sin,
An universal Remedy for an universal Evil, 92
The testimony of eminent Unitarians against
Containing an answer to the questions-
BOOK OF PROMISES.
SALVATION, AND BEING SAVED.
Isa. 52: 10. The Lord hath made bare his . holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
Luke 3:5, 6. Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places shall be made smooth; and all flesh shall see the salvation of God.
Isa. 45 17. Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.