« ForrigeFortsæt »
1. The Statutes of Ohio and of the North West-
ern Territory, adopted or enacted from 1788 to
1833, inclusive; together with the Ordinance of
1787. Edited by SALMON P. CHASE.
2. The Ohio Gazetteer and Traveller's Guide.
The Poetical Works of JOHN MILTON.
Principles of Political Economy. Part the First.
Of the Laws of the Production and Distribution
1. A Dictionary of the Anglo-Saxon Language.
With a Preface on the Germanic Tongues, a Map
of Languages, and the Essentials of Anglo-Saxon
Grammar. By the Rev. J. BOSWORTH.
2. King Alfred's Anglo-Saxon Version of Boë-
thius, "De Consolatione Philosophiæ "; with an
3. Analecta Anglo-Saxonica. A Selection, in
Prose and Verse, from Anglo-Saxon Authors of va-
rious Ages, with a Glossary. By BENJ. THOrpe.
4. Illustrations of Anglo-Saxon Poetry. By
5. The Anglo-Saxon Poems of Beowulf, the
Traveller's Song, and the Battle of Finnesburgh,
edited, together with a Glossary of the more diffi-
cult Words, and an Historical Preface, by JOHN