Om denne bog
Bøger på Google Play
R. CLAY, PRINTER, BREAD STREET BILL.
Art. I.--1. History of the War in the Peninsula, &c. By
W. F. P. Napier, C.B.
2. Singleness of Purpose the Secret of Success.
A Sermon. By the Rev. C. Marriott, B.D.
3. The Servant of Christ. A Sermon. By the
Rev. William Sewell, B.D., Sub-Rector of
4. A Sermon in Memory of the late Duke of
Wellington. By the Rev. J. J. Blunt, B.D.,
Margaret Professor of Divinity...
II.-1. A Form of Family Prayer, with Special Offices
for the Seasons. (With a Preface signed
2. Bishop Andrewes' Devotions.
3. Lessons for the Days of the Week.
4. Devotions in the antient way of Offices, for
every Day in the Week, &c. By George
5. Prayers for a Christian Household. By Rev.
6. Family Offices. By W. Perceval Ward, M.A.
NO. LXXIX.-N. S.
Art. III.-Reminiscences of Thought and Feeling. By the
Author of Visiting my Relations'
IV.-1. The Convocations of the Two Provinces, &c.
By George Trevor, M.A., Canon of York.
2. Hand-book to Convocation. By H.J. Rhodes, M.A.
3. The Constitutional Nature of the Convocations
of the Church of England. By the Rev. W.
V.—Report of Her Majesty's Commissioners appointed
to inquire into the State, Discipline, Studies, and
Revenues of the University and Colleges of
Oxford, Together with the Evidence and
VI.-Hippolytus and his Age; or, the Doctrine and
Practice of the Church of Rome under Commodus
and Alexander Severus: and Ancient and Modern
Christianity and Divinity compared. By Chris-
tian Charles Josias Bunsen, D.C.L. In Four
NOTICES OF BOOKS
TITLE-PAGE AND INDEX TO VOL. XXIV.
ART. I.--Memoirs, Journal, and Correspondence of Thomas
Moore. Edited by the Right Honourable Lord
John Russell, M.P. Vols. I. & II..............
II.-1. Histoire abrégée de l'Eglise Métropolitaine
d'Utrecht. Par M. G. Dupac de Bellegarde,
Ancien Comte de Lyon.
2. La Hollande Catholique. Par le R. P. Dom
3. De Imitatione Christi Libri Quatuor.
4. Meditations on the Canticles : translated from
the Mystic Theology of Henry Herph...........
III.-The Life and Epistles of S. Paul ; comprising a
complete Biography of the Apostle, and a Trans-
lation of his Letters inserted in Chronological
order. By the Rev. W. J. Conybeare, M.A.,
late Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge, and
the Rev. J. S. Howson, M.A., Principal of the
Collegiate Institution, Liverpool
IV. Notes and Emendations to the Text of Shakspeare's
Plays ; from Early MS. Corrections in a Copy
of the Folio 1632, in the Possession of J. Payne
Collier, Esq., F.S.A. ......
NO, LXXX.-N. 8.
Art. V.-1. Lady Bird. By Lady Georgiana Fullerton.
2. Villette. By Currer Bell ......
VI. History of England and France, under the House
of Lancaster. With an Introductory View of
the Early Reformation
VII.-1. Convocation. Opinions of Sir Frederick
Thesiger, Sir W. Page Wood, and Dr. Robert
Phillimore, upon a Case submitted by the Society
for the Revival of Convocation, &c.
2. The Morning Chronicle. Feb. 17th, &c.
3. The Guardian. Feb. 16th, &c.
NoticES OF BOOKS