« ForrigeFortsæt »
461. Complimentary Letter to the Spec-
472. Proposal that the rich Sick should
assist the poor-on the Loss of Sight STEELI.
from a Poetical Lover--Specimen
of the Familiar ..
475. 'On asking Advice in affairs of Love ADDISON
sation-Characters of Tom Puzzle
477. Letter on Gardening .
From a Lawyer's Clerk .
Count Rechteren and M. Mesnager ADDISON
from a Woman married to a Cot-
fortunes to Judgements.
- Character of a Templar in Love
488. On the Price and Success of the Spec-
tator . .
Epigram on the same
491. Story of Rhynsault and Sapphira . . STEELE
haviour in young Ladies
496. Letters on the Conduct of
ving Anecdote of a Portuguese Mi-
nister of Pope Leo X.
Siege of Hersberg, and his Dream . ADDISON
theatrical Audience ...
505. On Conjurors and Revealers of Dreams AdDISON
Characters of Erastus, Letitia, Taw-
dry, and Flavilla
plaint against a Coxcomb