Om denne bog
Bøger på Google Play
526. OnTemplars turning Hackney-Coach-
men—Commission to Mr.John Sly. STEELE
527. Letter on a Jealous Husband ..
From a languishing Lover .
528. Complaints of Rachel Welladay
young Men of the Age . STEELR
529. Rules of Precedency among Authors.
$30. Account of the Marriage of Will
531. On the Idea of the Supreme Being ..
532. The Author's Success in producing
meritorious Writings -- Adrian's
Verses to the Spectator.
Letter from Mr. Sly on Hats
333. Letters on Parents forcing the Incli-
nations of their Children-on Rude-
ness and Impudence ..
534. Letters, from a spoilt rich Beauty
Dapperwit's Question from
Grocer in Love--from an Idol- a
Minute from Mr. Sly.
535. On vain Hopes of temporal Objects
Story of Alnaschar ..
536. The Author's Interview with a Lady
her Letter on proper Employment
for Beaux-Character of a Shoeing-
537. On the Dignity of Human Nature HUGHES
538. On Extravagance in Story-telling-
Epitaph in Pancras Church-yard ADDISON
539. The Intentions of a Widow respecting
her Suitors -
On Delay in Marriage
On a Clergyman spoiling one of Til-
lotson's Sermons so
540. Letter on the Merits of Spenser .
541.. On Pronunciation and Action.
542. Criticisms on the Spectators-Letter
on the Decay of the Club..... ADDISON
543. Meditation, on the Frame of the Hu.
544. Letter from Capt. Sentry on the Cha-
racter of Sir Roger de Coverley
and, on his own Situation....
545. Letter from the Emperor of China
to the Pope-Note from Mr. Sly
546. On dishonest Dealing-Cibber's he-
roic Daughter-Letter on a gene-
547. Cures performed by the Spectator.. ADDISON
548. Letter on Poetical Justice ... UNKNOWN
549. On Reluctance to leave the World
Letter from Sir Andrew Freeport
on his retiring
550. Proposal for a new Club -
551. Translation of Greek Epigrams-
Letter on Law-phrases .
552. Recommendations of industrious
Tradesmen - Motteux Harris
Rowley-Proposals for new Globes STELLE
553. On the Spectator's opening his Mouth
-Commendations of him...
Letter from Oxford Correspondents . UNKNOWN
554. On the Improvement of Genius . . . HUGHES
555. Farewell Paper and Acknowledge-
ments of Assistance- Letter from
the Academy of Painting ....
556. Account of the Spectator opening his
557. On Conversation Letter by the
Ambassador of Bantam..
558. Endeavours of Mankind to get rid
of their Burthens, a Dream
559. The same concluded .
560. Letters, from the Dumb Doctor-
from a pert Baggage
Author's recovering his Speech
361. Account of the Widows' Club..
562. On Egotism-Retailers of old Jokes .
563. Letters, from a Blank-complaining
of a choleric Gentleman ...
564. On making a just Estimate of the
Characters of Mankind .
565. On the Nature of Man of the Su-
566. Letters on military Life by various